We're looking for a super talented Tier-3 Integration Engineer to join our growing production support group and will be responsible for integration projects with our top tier brands and supporting their post-production launch. This will require working collaboratively with other Global-e teams and cross-functional groups, to ensure the projects are on track within the technical solution provided or adjustments if required. The role also includes supporting the merchants in their post-production releases as a technical focal point of projects, work with new clients, and lead the integration process.
The job will include involvement in all the Fulfillment scopes relations, having a strong understanding of the technical concept of the systems, attention to details and have strong multitasked skills and handle various priorities.
- Act as a technical focal point for integrating clients.
- Taking ownership and leading projects, meeting deadlines for both external clients and internal teams.
- Provide on-going education and technical assistance to current partners and integrating clients.
- Leading customers through troubleshooting to problem resolution.
- Setting solution tests as part of the E2E phase.
- Provide leadership and technical guidance for the TechOps teams.
- 1-3 years of experience in IT Operations, Service or Technical pre/post sales team, with direct client interaction, in web-based environment, as technical support / development / information engineer.
- Knowledge of SQL and experience working with relational databases.
- Ability to plan, organizing and utilize skills which ensure successful and timely completion projects.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to convey complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience with debugging tools and analyzing logs.
- Ability to multitask and handle various priorities.
- Previous experience in eCommerce environment is a strong advantage.
- A native French speaker and writer – advantage.