We're looking for a security architect to join Global-e's cyber security department and take lead in securing company's products. The security architect will lead SSDLC throughout the R&D division.
The candidate must be passionate about software development, cyber security and technology.
- The security architect is the point of contact and senior expert for security related topics for the R&D division.
- Master existing security products, improve and identify opportunities to enhance defense capabilities.
- Develop and maintain the security and privacy architecture and control standards
- Lead security remediation risk-based program
- Integrate with existing agile processes and incorporate cyber security gates and controls inherently in product development processes
- Maintain the balance between security and operational efficiencies
- Have and maintain an expert knowledge of Infosec industry trends and developments and advise the CISO on changes to the threat landscape
- Identify and propose improvements to the organization’s security posture
- At least 3 years of software development experience
- At least 2 years experience in cyber security or experience as a developer from cyber-oriented company.
- Fluent English
- Relevant security and development certifications (CISM, CISSP, OSCP, CEH) – an advantage.
- Expertise in security risk management in a business context with practical experience developing and implementing appropriate mitigation strategies.
- Strong understanding of security architecture best practices, standards, and frameworks.
- Ability to handle complexity and multitasking
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving company environment
- Experience working in cloud-based infrastructure and thorough understanding of their specific security characteristics.
- Ability to work independently and in a team