Global-e is looking for a Payments Product Manager to join our growing product team. As a Payments Product Manager at Global-e product team, you will be responsible for optimizing Global-e payments solutions.
- Uncover and understand customer needs and translate them into technical requirements.
- Ensure requirements are fully understood and that implementation plans match expectations.
- Use agile principles to write user stories, plan and drive the software development of features.
- Manage and communicate dependencies with other teams.
- Prioritize between new features, architectural improvements and operational excellence.
- Facilitate the creation and maintenance of proper product documentation.
- 3+ years of product management experience. Experience in Fintech, Banking, Payment or Credit card industries – a major plus.
- Technical degree in computer science / engineering or equivalent practical experience. MBA or advanced degree – an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact with diverse groups of technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to learn quickly and independently. Be a self-learner that always wants to learn and know more.
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail. Experienced with Agile methodology.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English & Hebrew.
- Creative thinking and out of the box problem solving.
- Ability to synthesize complex internal needs across the company.
- High sense of ownership and accountability.