Global-e is the world’s leading platform to enable and accelerate global, direct-to-consumer cross-border ecommerce. Through our comprehensive end-to-end solutions that combine the best-in-class localization capabilities, big-data business intelligence models and streamlined international logistics, we enable retailers and brands to increase international traffic conversion and sales and achieve significant global online growth.
Founded in 2013 and operating from several offices worldwide, Global-e is the chosen partner of hundreds of global retailers and brands, including Hugo Boss, Marc Jacobs, Etam, M&S, Montblanc, Forever 21, Versace, Iconic and more.
As we continue to expand, Global-e is looking for a highly motivated Business Development Executive to join our Sales team in London.
- Work on new data/leads entering our system by identifying, qualifying, cleansing and keeping up to date information within each record, managed across various internal systems.
- Data cleansing, target account qualification and providing optimal qualified information within our Sales CRM System (HubSpot) for data ready engagement.
- Manage data for new and prospective customers within the CRM (HubSpot), ensuring all qualified deals are logged, information is accurate, and documents are attached.
- Conduct research to identify potential prospects and work with multiple sales team members to cleanse prospect lists.
- Work with the sales team to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals.
- Work along Consumer Insights Strategist to identify emerging verticals and to conduct data driven communication.
- Ability to identify and key enter in the appropriate contact details within a business.
- 1-2 years of related B2B sales experience
- Prior experience in a lead generation role is a plus
- Strong business and data acumen
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and independently
- Ability to effectively solve problems
- Creative and able to adapt quickly to change
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization and time management
- Familiar with Social Media
- Must be located in the UK.