We're looking for a Technical Support Senior Team leader to join our global team to make sure all our systems are running smoothly, and our clients are receiving exceptional service from Global-e.
You will be reporting to the Senior Director of the Technical Operation team and will manage and lead the global teams in IL and Atlanta, to meet merchants' needs in the most effective way.
You will require working collaboratively with other Global-e teams, engineers, analysts, and cross-functional groups, to make sure production issues are resolved quickly and professionally.
We are looking for an experienced manager who wants to be a part of our growing company.
- Managing a global applicative support team to provide a professional, fast, efficient response to our B2B merchants.
- Working effectively with other teams and implementing new strategies to increase profitability, productivity, and overall client experience.
- Establish internal and external processes.
- Managing knowledge and information to increase professionalism and troubleshooting.
- Taking ownership and positively resolving escalated issues from merchant complaints, escalating accordingly with all our departments.
- Responsibility for meeting SLA goals and service level.
- Work with leadership to identify and implement metrics to define success and accountability.
- At least 5 years of experience in managing production support teams in a global organization
- Bachelor’s Degree (computer science, industry, and management, information systems (Advance)
- Working with multi-interface, spatial vision, and business understanding, high service consciousness
- Excellent English – written and verbal communication skills – MUST!
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, strong collaborator
- Independently plan, manage, and prioritize task assignments.