Global e is looking for a talented Help Desk Engineer to join our IT department.
As a member of our Internal IT Team, you will be responsible for all aspects of the company’s corporate network and computers. Supporting in excess of 400 users (local and international) and some external customers.
The ideal candidate must be enthusiastic, self-motivated, hands-on, results-oriented, and a team player.
- Provide help desk support for all Global-e's offices world wide.
- Support and troubleshoot hardware and software issues.
- Assist with onboarding practices for new employees.
- Support the company with different systems and applications
- Manage and maintain IT inventory.
- Support the company’s conference room equipment and vendors.
- Provide urgent support on evenings and weekends.
- At least two years of work experience as a Help Desk Engineer.
- Knowledge and experience working with Microsoft OS, Linux OS, Office 365, Azure AD, AD, Jira, and Teams. - Must
- Work with Office 365 security tools such as Microsoft Intune and MDM\MAM.
- Deep networking knowledge and previous work with configuring switches, Fortigate (SSLVPN, IPsec configurations), DHCP, and DNS – Must
- Experience in support and troubleshooting with the ability to diagnose and resolve basic computer technical issues.
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered