We are looking for a Strategic Accounts Customer Success Manager (CSM) who will partner with Global-e and ensure the long-term success of our clients in the UK.
The Strategic Accounts CSM will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with their portfolio of assigned clients, connecting with key business executives and driving revenue by growing our existing business. They will also provide clients with strategic insights based on their performances and market trends and, liaise between clients and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of Global-e according to clients' needs.
This is a hybrid position with 3 days in the office and 2 days remote.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for all clients', liaising with the relevant teams at Global-e to ensure a quick and swift process.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, mainly with C-levels.
- Generate revenue though up-selling and cross-selling existing accounts.
- Proactively identify expansion opportunities in addition to any red flags.
- Prepare periodic performance reports and QBRs covering and analysing clients’ KPIs.
- Support clients’ strategic, marketing and operational decisions based on internal knowledge, data analysis and best practices.
- Build and maintain strong and long-lasting client relationships.
- At least 3+ years experience in an Account Management or Customer Success Manager role.
- Prior B2B experience in a software, logistics or SaaS company preferred.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
- Experience in generating revenue by expanding on an existing book-of-business.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to present data and trends to internal and external clients.
- Excellent verbal and written English communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-levels
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent preferable.
- With our merchants being located globally, flexibility is required and we may need you to work out of office hours when necessary.
Note: Unfortunately, we are unable to support with visa sponsorships.
Global-e is an equal opportunity employer. Our team is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and welcome applications from people of all walks of life. Our people play the key role in our success, and we are always looking for more driven, talented, and ambitious individuals to join our growing international family.