Global-e is looking for Data & Analytics Specialist Solutions Engineers to join our growing EMEA team!
We're looking for a skilled and enthusiastic Data Solutions Engineer to lead ad-tech and data intelligence initiatives with brands partnering with Global-e to expand their online cross-border business with Global-e.
The role requires analytical thinking, combined with client-facing consultative communication skills to assess and define requirements in support of our clients to implement tags/pixels for a variety of marketing platforms (Facebook, Google Ads, Google Analytics, TikTok, Snapchat, Rakuten, and more) or dedicated BI/CRM platforms. Assistance in helping them understand the source of measurement issues (no conversions, double counting, etc.) and defining resolution path is also expected.
In addition, you’ll have the responsibility to streamline the process of pixels/tags implementation by outlining scalable cross-clients solutions together with Product, Solutions & Projects teams, including maintaining a reliable knowledge base and documentation.
- Be the Subject Matter Expert on Global-e analytics & tracking data points and capabilities in a cross-border context
- Own DMP/CDPs, analytics, tracking and general ad-tech conversation with brands
- Devise implementation practices
- Help the customer understand the power and flexibility of Global-e’s platform and solving any potential roadblocks
- Act as the Product’s and R&D’s teams’ mediator by thoroughly documenting feedback, input and requests that are raised during client meetings
- Have the technological savviness required to demonstrate and prototype integrations in merchant environments
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Understanding of online marketing metrics
- Experience with Google Analytics – including knowledge of the platform and familiarity with View filters, Referral exclusion, Custom Reports, etc.
- Hands-on experience with Google Tag Manager and working with data layers
- HTML and basic JS coding skills for pixels/tags implementations, including events triggering testing
- Experience with Google Merchant Center and Facebook Catalogs – an advantage
- Analytical skills and creating thinking
- Ability to quickly learn, understand, and work with multiple technological environments (including emerging technologies)
- Prior role in ad-tech industry is a strong plus