We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Payments Product Operations Specialist with a strong technical and data background to play a key role in Payments team The ideal candidate will possess a deep understanding of payment systems and system functionality, coupled with project management skills. As a Payments Operations Specialist, you will be responsible for payments product operations and functionality.
- Handling payment product operations and features
- Investigating and responding to payment queries from different stakeholders
- Identify trends, patterns, and anomalies in payment operations
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to resolve payment-related escalations and minimize potential risks.
- Handle different system features and integration behaviors.
- Provide subject matter expertise on payment-related matters.
- Communicate effectively with external payment processors, acquirers, and partners to ensure seamless integration and resolve any operational issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering, business- must
- Proficiency in data analysis tools such as SQL, Excel- must
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities, with a keen attention to detail- must
- 1 year experience in Product Operations or Project Management with background in the payments industry – a big advantage
- Experience with automations and integration tools- advantage
- Strong project management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks, manage deadlines, and handle multiple initiatives simultaneously - advantage
Global-e is an equal opportunity employer. Our team is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and welcome applications from people of all walks of life. Our people play the key role in our success, and we are always looking for more driven, talented, and ambitious individuals to join our growing international family.