Global-e is looking for Senior Partnership Manager who will be responsible for initiating, developing, and maintaining long-term relationships with our US partners.
This candidate will be the main focal point for senior executives in key companies, handling relationships, service, and business collaborations.
- Manage the relationship with multiple strategic partners.
- Communicate with partners’ key business executives and stakeholders.
- Negotiate contracts and growth plans with current and prospective partners.
- Drive growth by identifying partnership opportunities and create indirect sales channels.
- Work closely with Global-e’s Sales and Marketing team to run joint marketing initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3+ years of experience in Sales, Customer Success, Account Management, and/or Business Development.
- Experience in e-commerce ecosystem – advantage.
- Experience working independently in a high-volume dynamic environment.
- Strong business and financial acumen.
- Highly motivated and target-driven personality.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organization and time management capability.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.