We are looking for a Senior Help Desk Engineer who will join our IT department and be responsible for all aspects of the companies corporate network and computers. Supporting in excess of 250 users (local and international) and some external customers.
- At least 3 years of previous help desk work in a mainly Microsoft based environment including remote support.
- Knowledge and understanding of Active Directory, Office 365, Azure AD, Windows's OS's and linux OS. - Must
- Work with Office 365 security tools such as Microsoft Intune and ATP
- Deep networking knowledge and previous work with configuring switches, Fortigate (SSLVPN, IPsec configurations), DHCP and DNS – Must
- Understanding and past experience with corporate security applications and systems like endpoint protection system, DLP systems, Multi factor authentication applications and anti-viruses
- Knowledge in SSO configurations and providers
- Jira administration experience - Advantage
- Zendesk administration experience - Advantage
- Quick learner of new technologies and interest in implementing them.
- Ability to install and support new software and hardware (including, servers and end users PC’s as well as company software and printers).
- Experience in problem solving on end stations and servers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and service orientation especially working under pressure - Must.
- Willing to provide emergency support on evenings and weekends.
- Excellent English - Must