We are looking for a full-time, experienced commercial legal counsel. The position involves handling commercial technology agreements with our global clients and suppliers. In addition, the position will involve regulatory and legal support to our internal teams in designing and developing compliance programs related to our global operations in support of our unique business model. This position will report to Global-e’s General Counsel.
- Lead negotiation of multi-jurisdictional transactions
- Support global compliance, privacy and data security activities
- 8-10 years of experience practicing commercial law, at least half of that as an in-house at a technology company (preferably, a global one)
- Practical experience with global privacy and security
- Practical experience with buyer-side M&As and PMI
- Mother tongue level English (written and spoken)
- Certified Israeli lawyer