We're looking for a Technical Support Engineer to join our global team of professionals to make sure all our systems are running smoothly, and our clients are receiving exceptional service from Global-e.
This will require working collaboratively with other Global-e engineers, analysts, and cross-functional groups, to make sure production issues are resolved quickly and professionally. The job will include an opportunity to work with tier 1 retailers and online brands who have chosen Global-e as their cross-border eCommerce solution provider and rely on our system’s high availability.
- The day-to-day tasks include ensuring that all our merchant’s technical issues are being cared for.
- Working closely with our Tier 2 team and other departments in the company.
- Addressing and debugging complex technical issues.
- Handling escalations and complex issues.
- Investigating logs and working with SQL.
- 1-2 years of experience as a technical support engineer.
- Excellent understanding of technical support methodologies and tools.
- Exceptional troubleshooting skills.
- Willingness and ability to deep dive into the problem and find the root cause.
- Ability to multitask and handle various priorities.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Experience with debugging tools and analyzing logs
- Experience with Atlassian, Zendesk, SharePoint – advantage.
- Knowledge of SQL and experience working with relational databases – advantage.
- Previous experience working in a global organization – advantage.
- Excellent English – written and verbal communication skills – MUST!