We are looking for a highly talented and experienced Senior BI Developer who wants to be part of our growing Data Science and Business Insights team at Global-e.
The team goal is to provide actionable business insights to the management, based on data that is accurate, coherent, reliable, and easily accessible.
- Responsibility for all internal BI requests and needs, including: Development of reports and dashboards, guidance, and support for the various users in the company (Product, Account managers, Customer Support, Finance, Payments, and Fraud). Addressing user questions concerning data integrity
- Design, development, and testing of QlikSense and QlikView models and dashboards, using ETLs to import data from heterogeneous source systems and data feeds.
- Responsibility for the Qlik infrastructure aspects, including maintenance, upgrades, monitoring, and performance optimization of servers, ETL processes, and monitoring tools.
- Design and development of reports, using Qlik NPrinting
- BA/B.Sc. in industrial/information systems engineering, computer science, statistics, or equivalent
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience as a QlikSense developer
- Experience with UI Frontend development of infographics in QlikSense/ Other BI tools
- Proficient with SQL Server database and advanced queries
- Strong knowledge in data warehousing concepts
- Experience in Qlik NPrinting
- Acquaintance with best practices of Qlik architecture, infrastructure, and modeling
- Experience in migration from QlikView to QlikSense – Advantage
- Experience in QlikView development- Advantage
- Hands-on experience as an SSIS Developer- Advantage
- Experience with Google BigQuery- Advantage
- Experience prioritizing and developing several projects simultaneously