We're looking for a senior full stack .NET developer to join our Infrastructure team and take a significant part in the development of Global-e's core system.
We’re looking for someone who's passionate about technology and software development, with end to end experience developing web applications with emphasis on server-side development, working in a complex, cloud-based environment.
- Proven experience developing end to end web applications with ASP.Net (+Core) – at least 5 years
- Experience working with micro-services
- Understand design patterns and OOD/OOP principles
- Experience working with relational & NoSQL databases
- Experience integrating deployment tools (MS Build, bit bucket etc.) - Advantage
- Writing unit testing using major frameworks – nunit, xunit, etc.
- Experience with any popular front-end framework – Angular, Vue, React - advantage
- Experience with performance tuning and analysis (winDbg, Ants, perfmon, counters etc.) – advantage
- Experience working with Couchbase, RabbitMQ – Advantage
- Experience working with Amazon cloud – advantage
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Multi-tasking and working well under deadlines in a changing environment, strong problem solving and analytical skills