We're looking for a DBA to join Global-e Core R&D department and take part in the development of Global-e's core DB system. Must be passionate about technology and software development.
Core group is responsible of the most important components of the system providing multi-tenant, fully customizable checkout experience; APIs for ecommerce platforms integration; end-to-end payments solutions that involve third party integration in a secured payment environment. All working under very high traffic.
- Provide guidance and support to Application Developers
- Assist with schema design, SQL query tuning
- Write and deploy SQL patches
- Upgrade and improve application schema and data upgrades
- Configure and maintain database servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance tuning using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security.
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience as a relational SQL Server DBA.
- Experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools
- Experience with backups, restores, and recovery models
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Multi-tasking and working well under deadlines in a changing environment, strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with PowerShell - Advantage
- Experience with AWS – Advantage
- Experience with PostgreSQL, MySql - Advantage