Global-e (Nasdaq: GLBE) is the world’s leading platform to enable and accelerate global, direct-to-consumer cross-border e-commerce growth. The chosen partner of hundreds of retailers and brands across the UK, Europe, the United States, and Asia, Global-e makes selling internationally as simple as selling domestically. Our people play a key role in our success, and we are always looking for driven, talented, and ambitious individuals to join our growing international team.
As we continue to expand, Global-e is looking for a highly motivated, data and revenue-driven Customer Success Team Lead. The Customer Success Team Lead will help manage Global-e’s UK Strategic Senior CSM team and partner with Global-e’s largest and most profitable merchants in the UK.
- Manage, coach, and motivate a team of 4+ Customer Success Managers.
- Hire, train, and develop new CSMs in order to help expand the team.
- Develop a trusted advisor and high-touch relationship with Global-e’s key accounts.
- Assist the CSM team in generating revenue through up-selling and cross-selling existing accounts.
- Drive the customer retention strategy and execution.
- Prepare periodic performance reports, market trends, and QBRs covering and analyzing clients’ KPIs.
- Help your team support their clients’ strategic, marketing, and operational decisions based on internal knowledge, data analysis, and best practices.
- Build and maintain strong and long-lasting client relationships.
- Hands-on experience managing a post-sales CSM or AM team.
- At least 3.5 + years of experience in an Account Management or Customer Success Manager role.
- Prior B2B experience in an eComm, Software, or SaaS company.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
- Experience in generating revenue by expanding on an existing book-of-business.
- The ability to work with multiple stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Must have strong analytical skills with the ability to present data and trends to internal and external clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-levels
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
- With our merchants being located globally, flexibility is required and we may need you to work out of office hours when necessary.