Global-e (Nasdaq: GLBE) is the world’s leading platform to enable and accelerate global, direct-to-consumer cross-border e-commerce growth. The chosen partner of hundreds of retailers and brands across the US , the UK, Europe and Asia, Global e makes selling internationally as simple as selling domestically. With Global-e, retailers and brands can increase international traffic conversion and grow sales by offering customers in over 200 destinations worldwide a seamless localized shopping experience.
We are looking for our first UX Designer to join our Product Department and play a crucial role in the success of our cross-border e-Commerce business.
- Create simple and visually appealing user interfaces and design interactions that make complex tasks easy and intuitive.
- Collaborate with product managers, R&D and cross-company stakeholders to develop and launch successful products.
- Conduct user research and usability testing, gather feedback, and apply user-centred design best practices to create seamless and engaging user experiences.
- Work with developers to ensure successful implementation of UX/UI designs and provide support throughout the development process.
- Assist in A/B testing various design elements and user flows to identify opportunities for improvement and conversion rate optimization.
- Stay up-to-date with UI/UX design trends and best practices.
- 3+ years of proven experience as a Product UX/UI, UX/UI Designer, or similar role, with a portfolio demonstrating your expertise in designing user interfaces for software applications.
- B2B/B2B2C SaaS experience – Must.
- Experience with e-Commerce, funnel conversion, Fintech, Logistics or Payments industries – a major plus.
- Acdemic or Professional courses in Graphic Design/User Experience Design.
- Strong understanding of UX principles and user-centred design.
- Fluent with design tools such as Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD or similar software.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, enabling you to translate user needs and business requirements into effective design solutions.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Proactive with a can-do attitude, and able to manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.