We are looking for an automation engineer who will join the growing automation team at Global-e.
The applicant will lead the planning, design, implementation, and execution of automated functional test strategies.
The Candidate will be working as part of an agile team testing applications having a complex web architecture containing a broad range of technologies and backend systems.
- Participate in technical planning & requirements gathering phases including design, code, test, troubleshoot, and document engineering software applications.
- Assess and understand business requirements.
- Flexibility to learn new technologies as required by the project.
- Independently manage assigned tasks.
- Passionate coder with at least 2 years of application development experience.
- Expertise with .Net framework, C#, Asp.Net, Entity Framework
- Strong debugging, problem-solving and investigative skills. Ability to assimilate disparate information (log files, error messages etc.) and pursue leads to find root cause problems.
- Experience with Selenium
- An extraordinary level of understanding of complex business requirements
- Experience working with SQL Server Database
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
Global-e is an equal opportunity employer. Our team is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and welcome applications from people of all walks of life. Our people play the key role in our success, and we are always looking for more driven, talented, and ambitious individuals to join our growing international family.