We are looking for an associate legal counsel to be part of our rapid, ongoing growth of the business.
You will be working on a wide variety of corporate, commercial and compliance related matters and will be primarily supporting the company’s compliance and governance matters (including data privacy), as well as handling ongoing commercial agreements.
- Assist the General Counsel and management with the company’s ongoing compliance matters, including corporate governance and data privacy;
- Provide ongoing legal advice, working with all departments of the company (operations, HR, taxes, sales, product, marketing, etc.);
- Negotiate and draft various contracts, including services agreements, employment agreements, distribution, consulting, suppliers, DPAs, NDAs and more;
- Address issues related to the protection of privacy, including monitoring legislation on the subject and preparing internal company guidelines;
- Assist in cross-organizational compliance projects and the creation of legal working methods for all departments in the company.
- The role will report to the General Counsel.
- A licensed attorney with 4-6 years of experience
- Graduate of the corporate / high-tech department / international commercial department of one of the leading Israeli law firms – mandatory
- Experience in corporate governance and compliance (preferably in public companies) – required
- In-depth practical knowledge of data privacy – a requirement
- Strong drafting skills – required
- Background or experience in e-commerce – an advantage
- Native or fluent English speaker – required