We are looking for an experienced project manager who will be responsible for integration projects with our top tier brands. The project manager is responsible for the implementation of clients’ projects after contract closure, serves as the project liaison between the company and the client and is responsible for all aspects of the project (such as delivery, relationship, timetables, releases and services).The project manager represents the client within Global-e and Global-e in front of the client. The project manager works Independently, under general and professional guidelines, on routine tasks, problem resolution and any escalations, when required.
- Main point of contact with our Merchants from project development through to project execution on engineering and technical issues.
- Oversight and direction of all project execution activities including scoping, scheduling, quality, and performance associated with the project assigned.
- Facilitate, synchronize and track progress of the various cross-company teams: Development, Product, infrastructure, integrations, etc.
- Communicate the project progress to both internally and externally.
- Lead the internal and/or external problem-solving necessary to arrive at appropriate decisions.
- Work closely with the product team to prioritize new feature requests and help build processes across the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, MBA an advantage
- At least 2 years of B2B project/ program management experience in multi-disciplinary software projects or equivalent experience
- Deep technical understanding to lead technical discussion with large scale B2B customers
- Fluent in English & Hebrew – Must
- Display a positive and proactive attitude in all interactions with internal and external customers.
- Strong communication skills
- Independent, self-starter with multi-cultural experience
- Superior organizational and administrative skills
- Ability to navigate high-pressure situations, identify problems and solutions, and escalate as needed
- Strong sense of ownership and ability to deliver
- Have a ‘wide angle’ vision and system wide perspective of software and internet products