Global-e (Nasdaq: GLBE) is the world’s leading platform to enable and accelerate global, direct-to-consumer cross-border e-commerce growth. The chosen partner of hundreds of retailers and brands across Europe, the United States, and APAC, Global-e makes selling internationally as simple as selling domestically. At Global-e, our people play a key role in our success, and we are always looking for more driven, talented, and ambitious individuals to join our growing international family.
As we continue to expand, Global-e is looking for a highly motivated, revenue and data-driven Account Manager who will partner with Global-e’s Luxury Brands.
The AM will be responsible for; developing long-term relationships with a portfolio of assigned brands, connecting with key business executives, and driving revenue by growing our existing business in Hong Kong.
- Provide luxury brands, with strategic insights based on their performances and market trends.
- Liaise between clients and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of Global-e according to the clients’ needs.
- Prepare periodic performance reports and QBRs covering and analyzing clients’ KPIs.
- Generate revenue through up-selling and cross-selling existing accounts.
- Support clients’ strategic, marketing, and operational decisions based on internal knowledge, data analysis, and best practices.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for all clients, liaising with the relevant teams at Global e to ensure an efficient, professional, and mutually beneficial process.
- Develop a trusted advisor and high-touch relationship with key accounts.
- At least 3+ year's experience in an Account Management role, working directly with/at agencies (advertising/digital/media) or consultant background.
- Luxury industry experience is a must, Ecommerce experience is an advantage.
- Must have strong analytical skills with the ability to present data and trends to internal and external clients.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
- Experience in generating revenue by expanding on an existing book-of-business.
- The ability to work with multiple stakeholders and deliver client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-levels.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
- With our merchants being located globally, flexibility and travel is required