We are looking for System administrator to join the IT team.
The System administrator will be part of a dynamic team, working with innovative technologies.
The team is responsible for Global-e IT infrastructure.
The System administrator will perform implementation and operational tasks amongst other technological duties
• Deploy, operate, configure, upgrade and optimize Microsoft systems based on the could
• Manage projects end-to-end
• Work with vendors and integrators
• Evaluate, and resolve alerts, tickets, and other inquiries pertaining to the functional operation of all installed applications, and software products
• Write and maintain custom scripts for monitoring in order to increase system efficiency.
• Troubleshooting and support in resolving complex production issues.
• At least 3 years of experience as a system administrator for Microsoft server based environments including core technologies such as AD and IIS.
• Good experience in Linux based servers.
• Deep understanding of common network and systems design, network topology, routing and Firewalls/VPN systems setup and configuration.
• Knowledge and experience with scripting (PowerShell/VB)
• Experience with AWS/Google/Azure Cloud services – advantage.
• Experience with Sophos UTM – advantage.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Excellent self-learning skills
• English at a high level - spoken and written