Global-e is looking for a creative Graphic Designer to join our Marketing team in a full-time position. As a member of the Marketing team, the Graphic Designer is responsible for executing all marketing and communications materials, inspired by the Company’s marketing strategy and aligned with the brand language, across all our marketing channels including web, mobile, social, email, and print. The ideal candidate is creative, self-motivated, and able to respond quickly to multiple project’s needs and brings experience across multiple platforms.
- Develop and deliver creative digital and print design projects from start to finish to support the full range of the marketing team needs, including web pages, email campaigns, social media ads, info-graphics, content marketing collateral (i.e. brochures, whitepapers), trade show assets etc.
- Design creative custom presentation templates and slide masters
- Drive excellence in quality, design, layout, color, typography and brand consistency
- At least 2 years of experience working as a Graphic Designer (in print and web design). Experience in an advertising/branding agency - a plus
- Experience designing marketing materials, both digital and print (such as social media posts, banners, signage, brochures, etc.)
- Strong level of creative design skills with an eye for detail
- Highly skilled in all creative software programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint
- UI-UX skills and knowledge – a plus
- Self-motivated, able to work independently but also collaborative and driven by group critique
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and meet deadlines while effectively managing multiple projects with creativity and flexibility
- Excellent English communication skills
- Motivation and positive attitude
- Degree in graphic design or similar
- Design portfolio required