We are looking for a project coordinator for the GE Pro team that leads a new innovative offering for small businesses.
As a project coordinator, you will accompany the on-boarding process of the merchant from the very start until the site’s launch, and will be a focal point to the merchant themselves as well as to internal teams that are part of the process: development, QA, product, marketing, etc.. This position is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate looking for an entry level Project / Product Management job, and getting a massive experience working on projects with well-known international brands.
· Be the super user of the merchants requests’ management system, get new requests from marketing or through the system, run all system flows and make sure a smooth faultless on-boarding process for incoming merchants.
· Be the merchant focal point during and after the process. Coordinate and give training for new merchants, give first level support for incoming merchant requests and route them to the right teams.
· Working with cross-functional teams and related stakeholders to gather product and customers’ requirements, coordinate versions’ timelines and deliveries.
· Strong interpersonal skills: ability to interact with diverse Operations, Technology, and other business groups, spanning all organizational levels.
· Excellent organizational skills. Details oriented.
· Team player. Pleasant attitude toward co-workers.
· Ambitious, highly-motivated and self-learner.
· Ability to handle many concurrent activities under pressure.
· Excellent English (both written and verbal).
· Technological background - an advantage.
· Experience working in Agile environment – an advantage.
· Position’s working days: Mon. – Fri. (during Fridays - working from home till late afternoon) mainly to support merchants from abroad.