Global-e (Nasdaq: GLBE) is the world’s leading platform to enable and accelerate global, direct-to-consumer cross-border e-commerce growth. We make selling internationally as simple as selling domestically for hundreds of retailers and brands worldwide.
We're looking for an Application Support Engineer to join our Technical Operations team to make sure all our systems are running smoothly, and our clients are receiving exceptional service from Global-e.
This will require working collaboratively with other Global-e engineers, analysts, and cross-functional groups, to make sure production issues are resolved quickly and professionally.
The job will include an opportunity to work with tier 1 retailers and online brands who have chosen Global-e as their cross-border eCommerce solution provider and rely on our system’s high availability.
- The day-to-day tasks include ensuring that all our merchant’s technical issues are being cared for.
- Working closely with our Tier 2 team and other departments in the company.
- Addressing and debugging complex technical issues.
- Handling escalations and complex issues.
- Investigating logs and working with SQL.
- 2-5 years of experience as a technical support engineer.
- Excellent understanding of technical support methodologies and tools.
- Exceptional troubleshooting skills.
- Willingness and ability to deep dive into the problem and find the root cause.
- Ability to multitask and handle various priorities.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Experience with debugging tools and analyzing logs
- Experience with Atlassian, Zendesk, SharePoint – advantage.
- Knowledge of SQL and experience working with relational databases – advantage.
- Previous experience working in a global organization – advantage.
This a hybrid role from our Atlanta office with a 3 day in office policy.
Global-e is an equal opportunity employer. Our team is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and welcome applications from people of all walks of life.
Our people play the key role in our success, and we are always looking for more driven, talented, and ambitious individuals to join our growing international family.