We are looking for an entry-level position to the customer success team. The Junior Customer Success Manager will assist Global-e’s Key accounts to further expand their international sales and improve their conversion based on Global-e’s platform and proprietary data. The Customer success executive will also assist with providing clients with strategic insights based on their performances and market trends and liaise between clients and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery according to the clients’ needs. Global-e is a fast-growing eCommerce start-up, the success is intended to quickly move into a Junior Account Manager role, provided key KPIs are met.
- Preparing and presenting periodic performance analysis and reports covering client’s KPI’s, profit drivers, industry overviews, competitor analyses, performance benchmarking, cost optimizations etc.
- Handling and resolving client issues by partnering with internal Global-e professional teams, setting the right expectations with clients, and exceeding them.
- Attending client meetings as and when needed, including travel within the UK and Europe
- 1-2 years of experience
- BA/BSC Degree’
- Strong analytical skill
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and manage multiple projects at a time
- Excel proficiency
- Ecommerce Knowledge – an advantage