We are looking for an experienced SQL Server DBA to take a solid part in the platform’s development and integration to our merchants around the globe.
· Configure and maintain database servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance tuning using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security.
· Assist developers and advise and implement on the most efficient database designs (tables, datatypes, stored procedures, functions, etc.)
· Troubleshoot data issues, validate result sets, and provide ad-hoc reports (SSRS) and analysis on time and with high quality
· Plan and implement database system functions such as reviewing, applying, and testing patches and upgrades to enterprise applications and databases
· Ability to become the expert on a specific domain of technology and provide technical consultation to other team members
· Academic degree or equivalent experience.
· 5 years of hands on experience as a SQL Server DBA
· Strong knowledge of SQL Server database and reporting tools (SQL 2012\2014\2016, SSRS)
· Good communication and interpersonal skills, and a person we'll be happy to meet in the office every day
· Experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools
· Experience with backups, restores and recovery models
· Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for SQL Server
· Multi-task and work well under deadlines in a changing environment, strong problem solving and analytical skills
· Experience in implementing operational automation using scripts