Global-e’s team is expanding and we are looking for a Business Development Analyst to join us!
- Work on new data/leads entering our system by identifying, qualifying, cleansing and keeping up to date information within each record managed across various internal systems.
- Deep love for data cleansing, target account qualification and the ability to provide optimal qualified information within our Sales CRM System (HubSpot) for data ready engagement.
- Manage data for new and prospective customers within CRM (HubSpot), ensuring all qualified deals are logged, information is accurate, and documents are attached.
- Conduct research to identify potential prospects and work with multiple sales team members to cleanse prospect lists.
- Work with the sales team to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals.
- Work along Consumer Insights Strategist to identify emerging verticals and to conduct data driven communication.
- Ability to identify and key enter in the appropriate contact details within a business.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1 year of related experience preferred
- Strong business and data acumen
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and independently
- Ability to effectively solve problems
- Creative and able to adapt quickly to change
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization and time management
- Familiar with Social Media
- Proven track record of exceeding expectations
Global-e is an equal opportunity employer. Our team is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and welcome applications from people of all walks of life.