We are looking for a Customer Success Manager (CSM) who will partner with Global-e and ensure the long-term success of our clients in Australia.
The CSM will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with their portfolio of assigned clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. They will also provide clients with strategic insights based on their performances and market trends and, liaise between clients and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery according to the clients’ needs.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for all clients’ requests, liaising with the relevant teams at Global-e to ensure a quick and swift process.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, mainly with C-levels.
- Prepare periodic performance reports covering and analysing client’s KPI’s.
- Support client’s strategic, marketing and operational decisions based on internal knowledge and best practices.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Must be based in Australia.
- 2+ years in an Account Management or Customer Success Manager role.
- Prior B2B experience in a software, logistics or SaaS company preferred.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent, and/or MBA preferable.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written English communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.