Global-e is the world’s leading platform for enabling and accelerating global, direct-to-consumer cross-border e-commerce. Through our comprehensive end-to-end solutions, we enable retailers and brands to achieve significant global online growth. Founded in 2013 and operating from several offices worldwide, Global-e is the chosen partner of hundreds of global retailers and brands, including Hugo Boss, Marc Jacobs, Etam, M&S, Montblanc, Forever 21, Versace, Iconic and more.
As Global-e continues to expand, we are looking for an in-house recruiter who will be responsible for managing Global-e’s end-to-end recruitment process across London, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and APAC. The ideal candidate will have strong organizational and interpersonal skills and the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Play a critical role in the company’s growth by offering innovative sourcing strategies and driving the candidate pipeline.
- Assist with initial interviews and scheduling, ensuring a great candidate experience.
- Manage the full recruitment life-cycle for multiple open positions in EMEA.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to develop creative and practical strategies for finding and engaging with the best candidates in the industry.
- Source and engage candidates, using strategic, creative, and innovative sourcing approaches leveraging multiple channels
- Ensure a great candidate experience for both successful and unsuccessful candidates.
- 2+ years of full recruitment life-cycle experience in EMEA, with a specific focus on the UK, Germany, Italy, France, and Spain.
- Experience in creating innovative recruitment strategies to find and attract passive candidates.
- Extensive insights and knowledge of the EMEA talent market.
- Experience in recruiting for Commercial roles.
- Ability to work at a high pace, with competing and changing priorities.
- Experience working in a hyper-growth start-up company – advantage.
- Must be fluent in English and located in the UK.