We are looking for an Account Manager who will partner with Global-e and ensure the long-term success of our clients in Europe.
The account manager will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with his/her portfolio of assigned clients connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. The Account Manager will also provide clients with strategic insights based on their performances and market trends and liaise between clients and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery according to the clients’ needs.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for all clients’ requests, liaising with the relevant teams at Global-e s to ensure quick and swift process
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, mainly with C-levels
- Prepare periodic performance reports covering and analyzing client’s KPI’s
- Support client’s strategic, marketing and operational decisions based on internal knowledge and best practices
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Strong analytical skill
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- 3+ years’ account management or other relevant experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent, MBA an advantage