Global e is a leading provider of comprehensive cross-border e-commerce solutions proud of our multi-cultural team! We went public in May of 2021 and are preparing for significant growth.
Today, we are looking for a Carrier Analyst
- Act as carrier expert in-house, provide commercial support, and support strong internal management relationships related to this operation
- Act as main and primary contact and escalation point for the carrier operation in the country
- Ensure adherence by the carriers to SLA's and delivery OTIF every time to customer’s homes
- Continually monitor carrier performance, cost and SLA's searching for opportunities to deliver improved service
- Continually monitor the carrier market for improved services
Location: Germany– working from home.
- Fluent in German & English
- Have good excel abilities as candidate will be working on spreadsheets from some carriers.
- Be able to deal with carrier exceptions.
- Have an understanding of how a cross dock facility/ warehouse operation works.
- Ideal candidate may have worked for a courier previously, or within Ecom dealing with high volumes of orders.
- Used to dealing with orders inbound and outbound.
- DG certified would be an advantage in Ltd & Ex Quantities and Lithium Ion Batteries.
- Have a knowledge of why HS Codes, COO, accurate data is important in International shipping.
- Have common sense!