Global-e (Nasdaq: GLBE) is the world’s leading platform to enable and accelerate global, direct-to-consumer cross-border e-commerce growth. We make selling internationally as simple as selling domestically for hundreds of retailers and brands worldwide.
Global-e is looking for a Corporate Accountant to join our growing Finance team in Israel.
The position includes:
- Preparation of financial statements, SOX, international direct and indirect taxation
- Support the overall financial accounting unit, working with our finance teams around the globe
- Work closely with stakeholders and other departments, bringing important financial and accounting understanding to better the Company’s offering
- Assist with planning and implementation of new systems, reporting and ad hoc tasks
- CPA with Big 4 experience - Must
- Hands-on accounting experience
- Prior experience in a company – Advantage
- Knowledge in US GAAP - Must
- Experience with auditing publicly traded high-tech companies – Must
- Experience with SOX work or audit - Must
- Familiarity with Priority ERP - Advantage
- Experience with preparation of financial reports
- Accurate, great attention to detail and works well under pressure
- High level of English - both spoken and written - Must
- Great interpersonal skills
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Global-e, our people play a key role in our success.
If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know. We’re passionate about creating a workplace that promotes and values Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. We pride ourselves on being diverse in age, gender identity or expression, race, sexual orientation, religion, neurodiversity, disability status, ethnicity and any other aspect which makes us unique.