Global-e is the world’s leading platform for enabling and accelerating global, direct-to-consumer cross-border eCommerce. Through our comprehensive end-to-end solutions, we enable retailers and brands to achieve significant global online growth. Founded in 2013 and operating from several offices worldwide, Global-e is the chosen partner of hundreds of global retailers and brands, including Hugo Boss, Marc Jacobs, Etam, M&S, Montblanc, Forever 21, Versace, Iconic and more..
As Global-e continues to expand, we are looking for an Office and Culture Co-ordinator who will be involved in managing the day-to-day running of the office, HR admin tasks, and employee cultural events. The ideal candidate will have strong organizational and interpersonal skills and the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Managing the day-to-day office administration as needed, ensuring the office is organized, tidy, well-stocked and welcoming.
- Handling all purchasing requests including sourcing, comparing, and managing all suppliers/vendors.
- Partnering with Global-e’s global IT team, overseeing all equipment and inventory needs in the UK and Europe.
- Working closely with the Finance team, managing the expense and invoice processing.
- Managing all health and safety processes ensuring that the office is operating in accordance with regulations.
- Working closely with the HR team, taking initiative for employee social events.
- Assisting with employee onboarding and offboarding processes.
- Responsible for welcoming new joiners, and ensuring that their workspace and computer is ready for their first day of work.
- Providing proactive and efficient assistance to management and employees.
- Liaising with our building manager to ensure any office issues are fixed promptly.
- 3+ years prior experience as an Office Coordinator/Manager, in a fast-growing and agile business is a must.
- Facilities coordination and office administration experience is required.
- Ability to source and manage suppliers.
- Experience in working with Finance to process invoices.
- Prior experience in organizing in-office and offsite employee events.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with a strong ability to multi-task and handle many projects simultaneously and independently.
- Must be proactive and adaptable, with an eye for detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be able to work from the office Monday – Thursday
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Global-e, our people play a key role in our success.
If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know. We’re passionate about creating a workplace that promotes and values Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. We pride ourselves on being diverse in age, gender identity or expression, race, sexual orientation, religion, neurodiversity, disability status, ethnicity and any other aspect which makes us unique.