Director of Partnerships
Global-e (Nasdaq: GLBE) is the world’s leading platform to enable and accelerate global, direct-to-consumer cross-border e-commerce growth. The chosen partner of hundreds of retailers and brands across the United States, Europe and Asia, Global-e makes selling internationally as simple as selling domestically. Through our comprehensive end-to-end solutions that combine the best-in-class localization capabilities, big-data business intelligence models and streamlined international logistics, we enable retailers and brands to increase international sales and achieve significant global online growth. Our people play the key role in our success, and we are always looking for more driven, talented and ambitious individuals to join our growing international family.
As we continue to expand, Global-e is looking for a highly motivated Director of Partnerships to join our team. This person will manage our Partnership team and overall partner strategy and planning globally in a highly dynamic environment - each week will be different!
The Director of Partnerships will be reporting directly to our Global Chief Revenue Officer.
- Manage Global-e's Partnership team and overall partner strategy and planning globally.
- Identify, recruit, enable and manage strategic relationships with new and existing partners to support business goals.
- Execute partner sales strategies specific to each geographic region.
- Drive growth by identifying partnership opportunities and creating indirect sales channels through joint business planning and ongoing partner enablement.
- Negotiate and close contracts and growth plans with current and prospective partners.
- Work closely with our direct sales and marketing teams on creating, tracking, and reporting goals and objectives, forecasts, and key metrics for each partner account.
- Support revenue targets through sourcing and influencing deals across all our partners.
- 6+ years of experience in Partnerships or Business Development.
- 1+ years of experience working with partners globally.
- Prior experience in leading a Partnership Manager/Channels team.
- Hands-on experience recruiting, enabling, and leading channel networks and partners from the ground up.
- Demonstrated success growing the impact of channel results through increased inbound lead generation.
- Background in the e-commerce ecosystem
- Hands-on experience working with Shopify, or partnering with a large enterprise such as Facebook strongly preferred
- Candidates for this role will need to come into the office 3-4x/week. Our offices are located in Tel Aviv, IL, London, UK, and NYC, USA.