Global-e (Nasdaq: GLBE) is the world’s leading platform to enable and accelerate global, direct-to-consumer cross-border e-commerce growth. The chosen partner of hundreds of retailers and brands across the United States, Europe and Asia Pacific, Global-e makes selling internationally as simple as selling domestically. Through our comprehensive end-to-end solutions that combine the best-in-class localization capabilities, big-data business intelligence models and streamlined international logistics, we enable retailers and brands to increase international sales and achieve significant global online growth. Our people play the key role in our success, and we are always looking for driven, talented and ambitious individuals to join our growing international team.
As we continue to expand into EMEA, Global-e is looking for an experienced Head of Sales. This person will be responsible for managing and growing our EU Sales teams and will report directly to the CEO of Europe.
What will you be doing?
- Leading a Global Sales team of 6+ direct reports, who are responsible for managing the entire sales process from prospecting, demoing and closing.
- Assisting the team in negotiating pricing and business terms with Enterprise and SMB e-commerce retailers by selling value as well as ROI.
- Forecasting and managing the team’s sales pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals.
- Helping the Sales team analyse customers’ existing cross-border models to develop a deep understanding of their needs and business.
- Increasing our market share in the region by implementing and managing strategies aimed at expanding Global-e's net new business.
- Building lasting, consultative relationships with C-level executives in customer prospects.
- Collecting and analysing the relevant data, ensuring that reports are easily understood by key stakeholders.
- Consistently delivering on team monthly and quarterly targets by managing their performance through KPIs and achieving or exceeding sales quotas.
- Extensive prior experience in managing and growing Business Development Management /Account Executive teams.
- Ability to mentor, retain, and motivate exceptional Sales teams.
- At least 8 years of direct B2B eCommerce/SaaS sales experience.
- Prior experience in working for an innovative and agile tech company, preferably within e-commerce, and closing large value deals in Europe.
- Successful history of net new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent delivery against individual and team targets.
- Track record of being a top performer.
- Credible at all levels and evidence of building strong relationships internally and externally with Enterprise and SMB customers.