We are looking for Senior QlikView Developer \ BI Developer who wants to be part of growing Data Science and business insights team at Global-e.
· Serve as the point of contact for all internal QlikView development, provide guidance and support
· Design, development, and testing of QlikView scripts to import data from heterogeneous source systems, data feeds, as well as flat files and QVD generation
· Hands on QlikView development experience with high end visualization and experience in development of QlikView reports, dashboards, Set Analysis, building semantic/data models for ad-hoc reports
· Addressing user questions concerning data integrity
· Designing, implementing and scheduling reporting via NPrinting.
· Designing, Implementing and test ETL processes (mainly SSIS) required for large data volumes extraction and transformation to the DWH. Ensuring the correct application of the business rules using data query. (Advantage)
· Academic degree or equivalent experience.
· At least 2 years of hands on experience as a QlikView developer \ BI developer
· Proficient with SQL Server database and advanced queries
· Advanced experience with SSIS
· Proficient with QlikSense (Advantage)
· Experience with Google analytics and data studio (Advantage)
· Strong knowledge in data warehousing concepts
· Good communication and interpersonal skills, and a person we'll be happy to meet in the office every day
· Multi-task and work well under deadlines in a changing environment, strong problem solving and analytical skills