We are looking for an experienced Google Campaign Manager to join the Global-e B2C Division. The B2C Division works with leading e-commerce brands worldwide to grow international markets through digital marketing activities, creating new and impactful revenue streams for their businesses.
The PPC Campaign Manager will plan, manage and improve the day-to-day campaign activity of our merchants, and will work closely with our merchants on achieving our business goals, while deepening knowledge and expertise in digital advertising methodologies.
If you strive for excellence, are passionate about performance marketing and joining a strong and professional team, and the idea of working with a leading e-commerce brand excites you, we’d love to meet you.
- Continuously managing and optimizing campaigns on various platforms including advertising platform - AdScale, Google, Facebook, Criteo, and more.
- Building digital strategies and plans for our merchants, defining target audiences, thinking and initiating marketing concepts, managing media budgets, testing new concepts, markets, and product types – all with the ultimate goal of growing the online business we work with.
- Monitor, evaluate, and present the performance of campaigns by generating weekly and monthly performance reports to analyzing trends, goals, opportunities, and other KPIs.
- Communicating with our merchants about ongoing updates, creatives, campaign performance, etc, while working towards agreed KPIs and business growth targets.
- Staying on top of paid media industry trends, deepening knowledge and expertise in advertising methodologies, techniques, and channels.
- 3-5 years hands-on experience in PPC campaign management – with both Google and Facebook platforms.
- Experience in the e-commerce industry – an advantage.
- English at a very good level – both spoken and written, a must.
- Digital marketing agency experience – an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and teamwork abilities.
- Great with numbers, analytic capabilities, and a thorough understanding of Excel.
- A strive for excellence and an everlasting hunger for growth and meeting business goals.
- Loves learning, challenges, and problem-solving.
Global-e is an equal opportunity employer. Our team is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and welcome applications from people of all walks of life. Our people play the key role in our success, and we are always looking for more driven, talented, and ambitious individuals to join our growing international family.