Human Resources Business Partner - NYC or London, UK
We are the leading provider of comprehensive cross-border e-commerce solutions proud of our multi-cultural team! We went public in May of 2021 and are preparing for significant growth.
Today, we’re looking for an HR business partner with experience in driving meaningful programs who is passionate about people, program design, and teamwork. The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic professional who thrives in a very fast-paced environment and has a passion for getting things done. Candidates for this role must be able to commute to our offices in NYC or London, UK. Open to US or UK-based candidates willing to relocate to be near the office.
*Candidates must have experience supporting leadership teams based internationally*, with a strong preference for candidates with experience supporting teams in Israel.
No relocation assistance or visa sponsorship are possible for this position.
• Full responsibility within the recruiting process as we grow
• Support payroll processing
• Develop, and execute people strategies to complement or enhance our existing programs focused on onboarding, performance management, employee relations, training
• Identify training and organizational development needs and create, implement, and drive organizational development program
• Collaborate with leaders throughout the organization to understand business needs and provide guidance and support.
• Provide policy interpretation, consulting, and training for employees and managers on programs, policies, and procedures; Ensure fairness and legal compliance.
• Oversee Benefit and Compensation- maintain an ongoing benchmark, manage C&B review processes
• Provide guidance and input on organizational restructures, employee experience, internal communication, and succession planning
• 5+ years multidisciplinary HR experience. Multinational HR experience is required for this role.
• A thorough understanding of HR practices, including payroll, employment law, and regulations
• Experience partnering with department heads or senior managers, and working autonomously
• Demonstrate solution-focused thinking, empathy, strong judgment, and decision-making skills
• Understand people dynamics, organizational strategy, and talent processes
• Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion
• Highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to multitask while maintaining a high level of prioritization
• Strong preference for candidates with experience in Israel-based companies