We're looking for a Senior Technical Support Engineer to join our global team of professionals to make sure all our systems are running smoothly, and our clients are receiving exceptional service from Global-e.
This will require working collaboratively with other Global-e engineers, analysts, and cross-functional groups, to make sure production issues are resolved quickly and professionally.
The job will include involvement in monitoring and supporting our cutting-edge cloud and software systems, and the opportunity to work with tier 1 retailers and online brands who have chosen Global-e as their cross-border eCommerce solution provider and rely on our system’s high availability.
The Support requirements will include problem assessment, cloud infrastructure, and software troubleshooting, system configuration, and leading customers through troubleshooting to problem resolution.
- The day-to-day tasks include ensuring that all our merchant’s technical issues are being cared for.
- Taking ownership of issues from start to finish.
- Creating workflows and procedures.
- Creating and maintaining monitors
- Handling escalations and complex issues.
- Implementing and testing new tools in the group.
- Addressing and debugging complex technical issues.
- Investigating logs and working with SQL
- Working closely with individuals and teams, including Product Owners, Software and Data Developers, Project Managers, and Account Managers.
- 3-5 years of experience as a technical support engineer.
- Excellent understanding of monitoring and technical support methodologies and tools.
- Experience with debugging tools and analyzing logs.
- Exceptional troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of SQL and experience working with relational databases.
- Willingness and ability to deep dive into the problem and find the root cause.
- Ability to multitask and handle various priorities.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience working in a global organization – advantage.
- the job will involve some rotational on-call and after-hours work.
- Experience with Atlassian, Zendesk and a SharePoint – advantage.
- Excellent English – written and verbal communication skills – must!
Global-e is an equal opportunity employer. Our team is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and welcome applications from people of all walks of life.