We are looking for SQL Server DBA who will join the Platforms team.
The job will include Configure and maintain database servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance tuning using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security.
Assist developers and advise and implement on the most efficient database designs (tables, datatypes, stored procedures, functions, etc.)
Ability to become the expert on a specific domain of technology and provide technical consultation to other team members
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience as a SQL Server DBA.
- Strong knowledge of SQL Server database and reporting tools (SQL 2012\2014\2016, SSRS).
- Experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- Multi-task and work well under deadlines in a changing environment, strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Experience in implementing operational automation using scripts.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.