Global-e (Nasdaq: GLBE) is the world’s leading platform to enable and accelerate global, direct-to-consumer cross-border e-commerce growth. We make selling internationally as simple as selling domestically for hundreds of retailers and brands worldwide.
We are looking for a Client Success Manager to ensure the long-term success of our clients in North America. This candidate will be responsible for achieving the sales retention and revenue growth, as well as increase conversion and enhance customer satisfaction set forth by management.
The client success manager will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with his/her portfolio of assigned clients connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. The client success manager will provide clients with strategic insights based on their performances and market data trends and liaise between clients and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery according to the clients’ needs.
- Responsible for the international eCommerce sales growth and client retention all while balancing world-class client satisfaction results
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, mainly with C-levels
- Manage analytics and reporting to provide more visibility into international business performances and growth opportunities to
- Improve eCommerce revenue growth through customer satisfaction and improving responsiveness by anticipating customer needs
- Actively leverage data in order to develop market leading strategies which will drive significant incremental revenue growth to key accounts
- Work with senior executives at leading retailers to strategically build, launch and execute on global growth strategies and marketing decisions
- Act as an internal stakeholder for product enhancement initiatives vital to key accounts cross border long term success
- Monitor the execution of the account plan and take corrective actions as needed
- Schedule and conduct business reviews to identify key opportunities for growth by making strategic recommendations leveraging data
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, MBA an advantage
- 2+ years’ experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong business and financial experience
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and independently
- Ability to effectively solve problems
- Creative and able to adapt quickly to change
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization and time management
- Proven abilities to manage multiple accounts at a time
- Familiar with SEO, SEM, Social Media, targeted display, mobile, and video marketing strategies
- Proven track record of exceeding expectations
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
Must be local to LA
Salary range: $65,000/yr -$85,000/yr
Global-e is an equal opportunity employer. Our team is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and welcome applications from people of all walks of life.
Our people play the key role in our success, and we are always looking for more driven, talented, and ambitious individuals to join our growing international family.