We are looking for a project coordinator for the Global-e Pro team that leads a new innovative offering for small businesses.
As a project coordinator, you will accompany the on-boarding process of our US merchants from the very start until the site’s launch, and will be a focal point to the merchant themselves as well as to internal teams that are part of the process: development, QA, product, marketing, etc..
This position is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate looking for an entry level Project / Product Management job, and getting a massive experience working on projects with well-known international brands.
After an initial training period, the position will be based on US hours of operation.
- Be the super user of the merchants requests’ management system, get new requests from marketing or through the system, run all system flows and make sure a smooth faultless on-boarding process for incoming merchants
- Be the merchant focal point during and after the process. Coordinate and give training for new merchants, give first level third-level support for incoming merchant complex requests & issues and manage them together with the various teams of the company
- Working with cross-functional teams and related stakeholders to gather product and customers’ requirements, coordinate versions’ timelines and deliveries
- Strong interpersonal skills: ability to interact with diverse Operations, Technology, and other business groups, spanning all organizational levels
- Excellent organizational skills. Details oriented
- Team player. Pleasant attitude toward co-workers
- Ambitious, highly-motivated and self-learner
- Ability to handle many concurrent activities under pressure
- Excellent English (both written and verbal)
- Technological background and/or orientation – an advantage
- Experience working in Agile and/or Hi-tech environment – an advantage
- Hands-on experience in SQL – an advantage.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Industrial Engineering, Business Administration or similar
- Position’s working days: Monday – Thursday 1PM – 10PM, Friday – 10AM – 6PM