We are looking for an experienced PPC or Digital Media Manager to join the Global-e Growth team. The Growth team brings sales growth to our merchants through digital marketing services in cross-border markets, creating new and impactful revenue streams for their businesses.
The Digital Media Manager will plan and manage the day-to-day campaign activity of our merchants, will keep deepening our knowledge and expertise in existing and new digital advertising methodologies, and work closely with our merchants on achieving our business goals.
If you strive for excellence and the idea of working with the world’s leading e-commerce websites excites you, we’d love to meet you. We work with the best retailers in the world market including Uniqlo, Monsoon, Liberty London, supporting them and taking their international activity to the next level.
- Continuously managing and optimizing campaigns on various platforms including advertising platform - AdScale, Google, Facebook, and more.
- Building digital strategies and plans for our merchants, defining target audiences, thinking and initiating marketing concepts, managing media budgets, testing new concepts, markets, and product types.
- Communicating with our merchants about ongoing updates, creatives, campaign performance, etc, while working towards agreed KPIs and business growth targets.
- Be the digital media specialist within the team, who is constantly up to date on new developments, trends, and best practice in the field.
- At least 3 years hands-on experience in PPC campaign management – with both Google and Facebook platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in the e-commerce industry – an advantage.
- Digital marketing agency experience – an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and teamwork abilities.
- Good with numbers, analytic capabilities, and a thorough understanding of Excel.
- A strive for excellence and an everlasting hunger for growth and meeting business goals.
- Loves riddles, challenges, and problem-solving.
- English at a very good or mother tongue level – both spoken and written a must.