Global-e's IT Department is looking to add an IT coordinator to the team.
As an IT coordinator, you will fill the vital role of liaison between multiple departments and the IT world. You will plan, implement, coordinate, and oversee large-scale IT projects as well as directly administrate and manage multiple SaaS solutions.
We are looking for someone who will find creative solutions to processes, procedures, and business needs and manage their fulfillment.
This position is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to jump straight into the high-tech industry.
- Maintains the organization’s effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans and administrating SaaS solutions.
- Identify project’s needs, including what resources, which team members and any other departments must be involved to see a successful outcome.
- Coordinate team effort, assign tasks, give direction to key project players, and keep everyone motivated.
- Assist in researching SaaS product compatibility, flexibility, and ease of use.
- Excellent Hebrew and English – written and verbal communication skills, must have the ability to listen, negotiate, and present ideas.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
- Strong problem-solving methodology and the ability to work with individuals at all levels of the organization as well as external vendors and clients as required.
- Must be highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to effectively multi-task while working under deadlines in a fast-paced and fluid environment.
- A resourceful and an out of box thinker.
- Experience administrating any CRM/Cloud-Based/Project Management solution.
- Experience with Atlassian, Zendesk, SharePoint – plus
- Ability to understand tech concepts, technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies – plus