Global-e is looking for a super talented Tier-3 Integration Engineer to join our growing production support group.
This position requires strong problem assessment skills, deep familiarity with the cloud infrastructure, a strong understanding of the technical concept of the system, attention to detail. software troubleshooting, system configuration, and leading customers through troubleshooting to problem resolution.
The Integration Engineer will be responsible for:
- Leading project integration with our top tier brands and supporting their post-production launch
- Working collaboratively with other Global-e teams and cross-functional groups, to ensure that the projects are on track within the technical solution provided or perform the required adjustments, if applicable
- Acting as the technical focal point of projects
- Working with new merchants and leading the integration process
- Supporting merchants with their post-production releases
- Being involved with all aspects of Fulfillment scopes
- 1-3 years in IT operations, service, technical pre or post sales team, technical support, development, or as an information engineer - in a Web-based environment and with direct client interaction
- Working familiarity with SQL and relational databases
- Debugging tools and log analysis
- Ability to handle high-pressure situations, identify problems and solutions, and escalate as needed
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple priorities
- Exceptional troubleshooting skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Display a positive and proactive attitude when interacting with internal and external customers
- Eager to learn
Advantage - Additional working experience in:
- An e-Commerce environment - strong advantage.
- A global organization