We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer to join our growing team. The position consists of 3-4 shifts a week on nights and weekends in our R&D Center in Petach Tikva.
This position provides a great opportunity to enter the high-tech world, and may be especially relevant for students or graduates of computer science, software engineering or equivalent.
Responsibilities include addressing and debugging complex technical issues, investigating logs, working with databases, writing scripts and monitoring our services.
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft-based systems
• Basic knowledge of web-based systems (services, IIS, data flow) - advantage
• Fluent English (written and verbal)
• Willing to learn and develop new skills
• Willing to work 8-hour shifts