We are looking for a Highly motivated Analyst to join our finance department. In this role you will be responsible for analyzing discrepancies in billing process, and maintaining processes based on RPA technology.
Additionally, you will help automate and improve the team’s workflow and processes to support
the company’s significant growth.
The perfect student position – great conditions, high flexibility, working hybrid (both from the office and from home).
- Overseeing invoice and billing processing
- Work closely with finance department to gather functional requirements and define the automated process flow
- Analyze, understand, and document business processes in detail for the purpose of RPA deployment
- Work with finance department to Identify scope, benefits and risks for RPA automation initiatives;
- Create end-to-end cross-functional process flow maps at a high-level as well as at a detailed/modular level
- Student of Industrial engineering/Economics/Statistics or other similar fields with at least 2 years remaining until graduation - Must
- Excel proficient
- Very detail oriented
- Passionate about data with strong analytical & technical skills.
- Organized and methodical, with ability to manage high volumes of data.
- High English level (written & spoken) and good communication skills.
- Intelligence background – Advantage
- Experience with Priority software - Advantage
- Experience with SQL – Advantage
- Experience with RPA - Advantage