Global-e is the world’s leading platform in enabling and accelerating global, direct-to-consumer cross-border ecommerce. Through our comprehensive end-to-end solutions that combine the best-in-class localization capabilities, big-data business intelligence models and streamlined international logistics, we enable retailers and brands to increase international traffic conversion and sales and achieve significant global online growth.
Founded in 2013 and operating from several offices worldwide, Global-e is the chosen partner of hundreds of global retailers and brands, including Hugo Boss, Marc Jacobs, Etam, M&S, Montblanc, Forever 21, Versace, Iconic and more.
As we continue to expand, Global-e is looking for a highly motivated Director of Sales Development to join our Sales team. The Director of Sales Development will manage and grow the Business Development Executive (BDE) teams whose goal is to generate revenue by developing opportunities for Global-e's Sales teams.
You will lead, train and optimize our growing global BDE teams, responsible for inbound and outbound sales engagements with international merchants and partners.
- Leading a BDE/SDR team responsible for efficiently and effectively qualifying quality leads and scheduling demos for the Sales team.
- Enhance Global-e's outreach strategy per region, generating quality leads through outbound efforts.
- Ensure that the team achieves their targets by managing their performance through metrics and KPIs.
- Partner with sales operations to ensure the eﬃciency and productivity of the BDE team.
- Work closely with the marketing team to establish messaging and generate leads.
- Collecting and analyzing the relevant data, ensuring that reports are easily understood by key stakeholders.
- Work with data sets, data tools and contact data.
- Enhance automatic sequences, to receive a higher response rate from prospects
- Proven track record of delivering B2B SaaS sales pipelines.
- Experience in leading and enhancing outreach strategies.
- Proven background in creating and maintaining lead generation processes, methodologies, and enablement.
- Prior experience in managing an outbound and inbound global SDR/BDE team.
- Power user of CRM systems, such as Hubspot, and other database systems.
- Ability to successfully partner with Marketing and Sales teams.
- Ability to mentor, retain, and motivate exceptional SDR/BDR teams.